What they say about Dedwydd's work
Sparkling, brilliant dialogue. An exciting fresh approach to the political cause of the human condition! Playwrights Centre of San Francisco, USA
Celestial Rock sounds challenging and stimulating. I am sure it will become a model for young performers! Jenny Harris, Head of Education, National Theatre, London
- Underdogs and TroubleMakers History/fantasy of the best of British 'troublemakers.
- The Garden of earthly Delights Satire on inhuman values.
- Celestial Rock Musical Musical of John Bunyan's The Pilgrim's Progress.
Film and TV Scripts
- The Raven Man for TV and Film A four-part mini series for film/television on the life of Edgar Allan Poe.
- Nothing to Pay A classic study in greed.
- The Life and Times of Bram Stoker Creator of blood-thirsty Count Dracula
- Mistakes Sexy comedy in lush surroundings.
- The Paradise Man John ('Paradise Lost') Milton, poet of the only English Republic
- Some Good Advice Grim family farce.
- Mary Kingsley One of those indomitable Victorian women who turned their world upside down.
- A Monstrous Regiment Anti-feminist jerk-off with impotence in the wings.
- Introducing Barbara Villiers The most beautiful, intelligent, sensual and dangerous of King Charles II's many mistresses
Letter to Educational Establishments
- The plays of Dedwydd Jones are replete with themes of historical interest, themes which could be acted out as part of the wider curriculum. . . The events in these historical plays and the truths they embody, endure to this very day. Indeed, never has their story had such contemporary relevance! Try them on stage and find out!